Monday, December 17, 2012

Assistant battle

Hi everybody!

So here's something I wanted to show you all.
Last month I had a project with my colleagues. At the moment I am an assistant at the salon I work. So together with 4 other assistants we had to make beautiful hair for a shoot.
Every year there's this project that's organized by the salon. Salon B. Salon B has 9 salons in total and every salon has its own assistants. In this project every assistant-team has to make beautiful hair for a shoot. In January we have the "B-Awards" and then we can win an award for "Best assistant team". Pretty cool huh?
The theme this year was "hotel d'amour". When I heard that theme I found it really difficult. But then I made a couple of mood boards to make it more clear. So that's what I wanted to show you now.
I reaaalllllyyyyy want to show the result also because it was so cool. But I can not do that YET. So you'll have to wait for a couple of weeks.
But here's for you to allready get in the "hotel d'amour" mood ;-)

Keep reading for the result!

<3
Alisa







No comments:

Post a Comment